A feet-first reinvention of the classic court sneaker. Pairing Woolmark® wool and recycled polyester knitted uppers with wild hide leather brings ultimate flexibility and natural thermoregulation, helping your feet breathe with every step. The Geo Court Knit allows you to move naturally and connect with the ground underfoot, without compromising on everyday style.
MOVE NATURALLY EVERYDAY
- All-day comfort with increased flexibility.
- Thermoregulatory property of wool keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Made with natural and recycled materials: Woolmark ® wool, recycled polyester and wild hide leather.
- Puncture-resistant sole whilst keeping ground-to-foot connection.
- Stylish, breathable, everyday footwear for urban terrains
Made from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small scale farmers.
Made from recycled materials, reusing post-consumer plastic waste, helping to reduce our waste to landfill.
Made using Woolmark © certified merino wool, with natural breathability, temperature regulation and sweatwicking properties. The Woolmark © certification provides the highest standard quality and sourcing assurance.
MADE IN VIETNAM
Made with feeling in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, Vietnam.
The Movement Sole offers maximum underfoot sensory feedback with style. The 2.5mm base and 2mm golf ball inspired tread design delivers perfect grip and ground feel in urban environments.
Made from renewable natural materials.