Multicolored leather kids' shoes with animal motif, removable EVA footbeds, and rubber outsoles.
Born in 1988, our classic TWINS concept — opposite yet complementary - challenges the idea that shoes must be identical and lives on in these mismatched kids´ shoes to form a truly unique pair.
Twins Shoes For Kids (multicolored)
Calfskin (Leather Working Group Certified)
Rubber for extraordinary grip (20% recycled)
Elastic laces for easy fit
38% recycled polyester 37% pigskin 25% nubuck
Our shoes are made with carefully selected, premium materials. The use of the right shoe care products will ensure these styles are protected and will last for a long time.
1. Remove dirt and grime with a soft cloth.
2. Protect leather from dirt and humidity with our Protect & Care Spray.
3. Clean and moisturize leather with our Clean & Care Lotion.
4. For extra protection, apply our Nanopro Waterproofing Spray. This product is exclusively for sale in our retail locations. Find a nearby store Shop locator
5. Nourish leather with our Shoe Cream. Apply a thin coat and allow a few minutes to dry.
6. Polish leather with a cloth.