Being tough doesn’t mean you can’t feel. Hard-wearing, lightweight and waterproof, the Tracker II FG lets you tackle any terrain while reconnecting you to nature. This is the natural alternative to normal hiking boots with heaps of flexibility and ground feel.
Made using waterproof technology or water resistant treatment uppers with hi-tech seal.
FIRM GROUND OUTSOLE
The Firm Ground Sole offers multi terrain traction and a sticky rubber compound for all round grip and durability. 2.5mm base and 4mm lug height designed to maximise ground feel and grip on everything from wet and dry, rocky and firm terrain. The textured arch provides zonal grip for technical trail movement.
Made from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small scale farmers.
Made using hydrophobic treatments, non-absorbent materials, sealed seams and an inner breathable membrane to make it completely waterproof.
MADE IN VIETNAM
Made with feeling in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, Vietnam.
Made from renewable natural materials.
Made for feet, not landfill. These were designed to be remade and reworn. When you are finished with them please send to revivo.com.
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing.
• WIDE to allow for natural stability
• THIN to enable you to feel more
• FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- (Re)new and improved- remade with more sustainable materials that have reduced this impact this footwear has on the planet.
- Removable thermal insole so you can explore across all seasons.
- Recycled waterproof plastic lining and recycled membrane.