ESCape to connect. The Tracker Forest ESC is designed to work in harmony with nature, allowing you to connect to the most extreme forest and off-road conditions our planet has to offer. Escape the path well-trodden and experience how hiking is supposed to feel. Created in collaboration with wilderness experts from Wild Human and the Independent Adventurer.
Made using waterproof technology or water resistant treatment uppers with hi-tech seal.
MICHELLIN ESC OUTSOLE
The Michellin © Esc Sole, offers extreme traction using high performance rubber and aggressive off trail lug design, for ultimate grip in the most challenging environments. 2.5mm base and 7mm lug height designed to maximise ground feel and grip in the most demanding environments. The articulated toe lugs act like claws for the assent, while the essential heel lug is the critical break for steep descents. The lateral edge traction for traversing along steep inclines and textured arch provides zonal grip for technical off trail movement.
Made from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small scale farmers.
Made using water-resistant constructions and non-absorbent materials.
MADE IN VIETNAM
Made with feeling in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, Vietnam.
Made from renewable natural materials.
Made for feet, not landfill. These were designed to be remade and reworn. When you are finished with them please send to revivo.com.
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement.
- Sandwich mesh lining allows air to move freely around the boot and keep moisture away from your skin, passing it out through the pores of the leather or through the collar opening so your feet can breathe. Perfect for cold, warm and wet.
- The Michelin © ESC Sole, offers extreme traction using high performance rubber and aggressive off trail lug design to maximise ground feel, flexibility and grip in the most demanding environments nature has to offer. The directional claw like lugs are positioned for ascents, descents and edge traction for traversing along steep inclines with a textured arch for zonal grip.
- Includes a 50ml tin of Renapur made from a natural recipe.
- ATTENTION the Tracker Forest ESC forest does not have a traditional waterproof membrane‚ instead is putting breathability and weather resistance at the centre of the product performance experience. The combination of sandwich mesh lining with Wild hide leather that is then treated with all natural Renapur Leather Balsam (contained in the box) enables the leather to maintain its naturally water resistant qualities and allow your feet to breath with every step for unparalleled experience. Treat the leather regularly and your boot will age gracefully and look after your feet on every expedition you go on.