Be Lenka Stride barefoot sneakers complete the minimalist spring/summer collection. They are characterized by their extremely light weight and amazing ActiveGrip, which ensures even better contact with the surface you are walking on. The black knit sneakers with a white sole are exceptionally breathable, making them a perfect choice even on the warmest days. Stitched sole for durability.
Sneakers Stride (black & white)
Upper: Textile / Microfiber
Sole: Be Lenka - ActiveGrip
Insole: Recycled PU + Terrycloth (Removable)
Made in Slovakia
- Ultra shoes for active movement even in the hottest months
- Easy to put on with the option of tightening the shoes with laces
- Ideal footwear for lovers of a sporty style for everyday wandering
- ActiveGrip sole with novel design, fantastic flexibility, and durability (sewn sole prolongs the lifespan of the shoes)
- Insole made of natural cellulose fibre with excellent absorption
- Heel loop allows for easy attachment to a backpack
- The new TR blend is characterized by excellent abrasion resistance while maintaining excellent flexibility.
- Practical loop allows for easy attachment to a backpack
- Stitched sole for durability
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box offers ample space for the toes to wiggle
- Zero drop (sole with no difference in height from heel to toe) helps maintain correct body alignment and supports natural gait
- Thin sole (4mm without lugs) stimulates foot nerve endings & provides an excellent ground feel
- Flexible upper & sole allow your feet to move and flex naturally ensuring better muscle and tendon function.
- Lightweight design prevents foot fatigue
Type: Walking shoes
Size Width Length 36 9,5 23,1 37 9,7 23,7 38 9,9 24,4 39 10,1 25,1 40 10,3 25,7 41 10,5 26,4 42 10,8 27,4 43 11,0 28,0 44 11,2 28,7 45 11,4 29,4 46 11,6 30,0 47 11,8 30,7