Utilitarian and rugged, Scott III is a barefoot winter staple to take you from city meetings to country walks. Simple, warm, and built for durability; made from wild hide, naturally-scarred leather of free-roaming cattle.
ALL ENDURING ALL FEELING
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement.
- Tough-wearing metal eyelets and heel tab for easy entry with a removeable thermal insole for 4 season use.
- Made with our everyday outsole, tough yet flexible the concave, hexagonal design maintains traction over wet and muddy surfaces.
EVERYDAY HEX OUTSOLE
The Everyday Hex Sole provides city to countryside grip and groundfeel. The 2.5mm base and 3mm honeycomb inspired hexagon design provides everyday traction whatever your lifestyle.
Made from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small scale farmers.
The Outlast Thermal Insole offers temperature regulating technology; absorbing, storing and releasing heat. This smart thermal layer responds to accommodate the naturally changing temperatures of the feet.
Made using water-resistant constructions and non-absorbent materials.
MADE IN VIETNAM
Made with feeling in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, Vietnam.
Made from renewable natural materials.
Made for feet, not landfill. These were designed to be remade and reworn. When you are finished with them please send to revivo.com.