Camper Right girls’ ballerinas feature a playful shape and a flexible elastic strap that ensures these slipper-inspired flats won’t slip off.
The leather is certified by Leather Working Group, a coalition of brands, suppliers, retailers, leading technical experts, and NGOs aimed at raising environmental standards and ensuring best practice standards for tanners, manufacturers, and retailers.
The elastics are made of 84% recycled PET in order to eliminate virgin plastic and reduce the carbon footprint emissions all over our supply chain.
Our shoes are made with carefully selected, premium materials. The use of the right shoe care products will ensure these styles are protected and will last for a long time.
1. Remove dirt and grime with a soft cloth.
2. Protect leather from dirt and humidity with our Protect & Care Spray.
3. Clean and moisturize leather with our Clean & Care Lotion.
4. For extra protection, apply our Nanopro Waterproofing Spray. This product is exclusively for sale in our retail locations. Find a nearby store Shop locator
5. Nourish leather with our Shoe Cream. Apply a thin coat and allow a few minutes to dry.
6. Polish leather with a cloth.
Stitched rubber outsole for durability and good grip
Elastic straps for easy fit (84% recycled PET)
87% Calfskin 10% Fabric (79% recycled PET - 21% Latex) 3% Calfskin
Leather Working Group Certified