We are partnering with One Earth - the latest step in our commitment to collaborating with an ecosystem of allies to create a regenerative footwear industry. As ever, it starts with our feet. The Primus Lite lll - made from recycled materials - is equipped with our signature footprint outsole. It is our hero barefoot trainer, and proof that top performance and regeneration can move in step.
TWO FEET, ONE EARTH
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing.
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement.
- Made from recycled polyester, reducing waste.
- Produced using vegan materials.
- The Active Sole offers the most sensory underfoot experience, providing ultimate grip and durability on hard surfaces in urban environments.
- Inspired by Indigenous-led climate projects, in collaboration with One Earth.
- One Earth and Vivobarefoot will be contributing up to $30,000 to 3 Indigenous led climate solution projects.
Vibrant Neo Mint - catch eyes, then catch ears with the Vivo X One Earth story. Footwear with inspiring tales to tell. Wear- and share!
STEP WITH FEELING
4mm active outsole. Nature wants your feet to feel your environment. So do we.
Recycled. Nature doesn't chuck stuff away - and that's the model we're working to. Why are we shouting about One Earth and Indigenous-led climate projects?
The Active Sole offers the most sensory underfoot experience, providing ultimate grip and durability on hard surfaces in urban environments. The signature 4mm thin sole puts the minimum material between your feet and the ground.
Made from recycled materials, reusing post-consumer plastic waste, helping to reduce our waste to landfill.
Made from materials that are free from animal products
MADE IN VIETNAM
Made with feeling in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, Vietnam.
Made for feet, not landfill. These were designed to be remade and reworn. When you are finished with them please send to revivo.com.