Go lace-less. The Primus Knit EZ puts as few barriers between you and the earth as possible. We developed this footwear in collaboration with Liverpool University as part of a scientific study around how being barefoot improves balance, stability and muscle strength in the feet.
FUNCTION DRIVEN BY SCIENCE
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing.
• WIDE to allow for natural stability
• THIN to enable you to feel more
• FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- Woolmark® knitted sock upper for perfect fit, natural breathability, temperature regulation and odour neutralising benefits.
- Velcro strap closure perfect for easy on and off foot entry.
The Active Sole offers the most sensory underfoot experience, providing ultimate grip and durability on hard surfaces in urban environments. The signature 4mm thin sole puts the minimum material between your feet and the ground.
Made from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small scale farmers.
The Outlast Thermal Insole offers temperature regulating technology; absorbing, storing and releasing heat. This smart thermal layer responds to accommodate the naturally changing temperatures of the feet.
Made using Woolmark © certified merino wool, with natural breathability, temprature regulation and sweatwicking properties. The Woolmark © certification provides the highest standard quality and sourcing assurance.
MADE IN VIETNAM
Made with feeling in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, Vietnam.
Made from renewable natural materials.