Burgundy lace-up leather women's boots with 90% EVA outsoles and a recycled OrthoLite® footbed.
Our Pix shoes are modeled on classically-inspired typologies and have been enhanced with a signature, sport-grade outsole and unrivaled flexibility.
Our shoes are made with carefully selected, premium materials. The use of the right shoe care products will ensure these styles are protected and will last for a long time.
1. Remove dirt and grime with a soft cloth.
2. Protect leather from dirt and humidity with our Protect & Care Spray.
3. Clean and moisturize leather with our Clean & Care Lotion.
4. For extra protection, apply our Nanopro Waterproofing Spray. This product is exclusively for sale in our retail locations. Find a nearby store Shop locator
5. Nourish leather with our Shoe Cream. Apply a thin coat and allow a few minutes to dry.
6. Polish leather with a cloth.
Calfskin (Leather Working Group Certified)
EVA for lightweight
Zip closing for easy fit
OrthoLite® for cushioning
100% Textile (100% Recycled PET)
top of page
bottom of page