Violet leather sneakers with light pink detail, Hook & Loop closing system and rubber outsole.
The leather is certified by Leather Working Group, a coalition of brands, suppliers, retailers, leading technical experts, and NGOs aimed at raising environmental standards and ensuring best practice standards for tanners, manufacturers, and retailers.
20% of the outsole is made of recycled rubber, which helps to scrap waste and reduce the carbon footprint emissions going into a more conscious environmental impact, keeping the same performances and standards of virgin rubber.
The First Walkers range features flexible-yet-sturdy styles made for little ones who are taking their first steps.
A Camper Icon that evolves with every season. Peu is functional simplicity inspired by walking barefoot. It is 360-degree stitched and built with a Strobel construction technique, guaranteeing unmatched flex and durability under any conditions.
Violet / Pink
Stitched rubber outsole for durability and good grip
Hook & Loop closing system
67% Pigskin 33% Fabric (100% recycled PET)
Our shoes are made with carefully selected, premium materials. The use of the right shoe care products will ensure these styles are protected and will last for a long time.
1. Remove dirt and grime with a soft cloth.
2. Protect leather from dirt and humidity with our Protect & Care Spray.
3. Clean and moisturize leather with our Clean & Care Lotion.
4. For extra protection, apply our Nanopro Waterproofing Spray. This product is exclusively for sale in our retail locations. Find a nearby store Shop locator
5. Nourish leather with our Shoe Cream. Apply a thin coat and allow a few minutes to dry.
6. Polish leather with a cloth.