Green leather ankle boots for kids with stitched rubber outsole. Elastic laces and aditional Hook & Loop closing system.
The leather is certified by Leather Working Group, a coalition of brands, suppliers, retailers, leading technical experts, and NGOs aimed at raising environmental standards and ensuring best practice standards for tanners, manufacturers, and retailers.
The elastic laces are made of 74% recycled PET in order to eliminate virgin plastic and reduce the carbon footprint emissions all over our supply chain.
20% of the outsole is made of recycled rubber, which helps to scrap waste and reduce the carbon footprint emissions going into a more conscious environmental impact, keeping the same performances and standards of virgin rubber.
The First Walkers range features flexible-yet-sturdy styles made for little ones who are taking their first steps.
A Camper Icon that evolves with every season. Peu is functional simplicity inspired by walking barefoot. It is 360-degree stitched and built with a Strobel construction technique, guaranteeing unmatched flex and durability under any conditions.
Stitched rubber outsole for durability and good grip
Elastic laces for easy fit (74% recycled PET)
Hook & Loop closing system
57% Pigskin 43% Fabric (100% recycled PET)
Our shoes are made with carefully selected, premium materials. The use of the right shoe care products will ensure these styles are protected and will last for a long time.
1. Remove dirt and grime with a soft cloth.
2. Protect leather from dirt and humidity with our Protect & Care Spray.
3. Clean and moisturize leather with our Clean & Care Lotion.
4. For extra protection, apply our Nanopro Waterproofing Spray. This product is exclusively for sale in our retail locations. Find a nearby store Shop locator
5. Nourish leather with our Shoe Cream. Apply a thin coat and allow a few minutes to dry.
6. Polish leather with a cloth.