Find your own path. Whether you're on the trails or on the streets, our Magna Trail II FG is all about feeling, not following. Durable and water-resistant, it's designed with a knitted collar for a sock-like fit for unlimited natural foot mobility, from trails to cocktails.
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing.
• WIDE to allow for natural stability
• THIN to enable you to feel more
• FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- (Re)new and improved- remade with more sustainable materials that have reduced this impact this footwear has on the planet.
- Made for a ground feeling barefoot experience everywhere, from city to trail and back again.
Made using waterproof technology or water resistant treatment uppers with hi-tech seal.
FIRM GROUND OUTSOLE
The Firm Ground Sole offers multi terrain traction and a sticky rubber compound for all round grip and durability. 2.5mm base and 4mm lug height designed to maximise ground feel and grip on everything from wet and dry, rocky and firm terrain. The textured arch provides zonal grip for technical trail movement.
Made from recycled materials, reusing post-consumer plastic waste, helping to reduce our waste to landfill.
The Outlast Thermal Insole offers temperature regulating technology; absorbing, storing and releasing heat. This smart thermal layer responds to accommodate the naturally changing temperatures of the feet.
Made from materials that are free from animal products
Made using water-resistant constructions and non-absorbent materials.
MADE IN VIETNAM
Made with feeling in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, Vietnam.
Made for feet, not landfill. These were designed to be remade and reworn. When you are finished with them please send to revivo.com.