Green leather kids' shoes with hook-and-loop closing system and rubber outsoles (20% recycled).
The First Walkers range features flexible-yet-sturdy styles made for little ones who are taking their first steps.
A Camper Icon that evolves with every season. Peu is functional simplicity inspired by walking barefoot. It is 360-degree stitched and built with a Strobel construction technique, guaranteeing unmatched flex and durability under any conditions.
Peu Sneakers For Kids (pastel green & yellow)
Calfskin (Leather Working Group Certified)
Rubber for extraordinary grip (20% recycled)
Hook & Loop straps for easy fit
42% pigskin 33% recycled polyester 25% nubuckUpperCalfskin (Leather Working Group Certified)ColorGreenOutsole/FeaturesRubber for extraordinary grip (20% recycled)Hook & Loop straps for easy fitInsoleEVALining42% pigskin 33% recycled polyester 25% nubuck
Our shoes are made with carefully selected, premium materials. The use of the right shoe care products will ensure these styles are protected and will last for a long time.
1. Remove dirt and grime with a soft cloth.
2. Protect leather from dirt and humidity with our Protect & Care Spray.
3. Clean and moisturize leather with our Clean & Care Lotion.
4. For extra protection, apply our Nanopro Waterproofing Spray. This product is exclusively for sale in our retail locations. Find a nearby store Shop locator
5. Nourish leather with our Shoe Cream. Apply a thin coat and allow a few minutes to dry.
6. Polish leather with a cloth.